Nest Aware vs. Nest Aware Plus: how to sign up?
Nest Aware Plus : Nest Aware is a new way for Nest to give you even more control over your home. It’s a suite of connected products that bring the power of home automation to your phone, tablet or web browser. You can manage your thermostat from anywhere and see what’s happening without ever having to leave the comfort of your couch.
how to sign up for nest aware
To sign up for Nest Aware, visit the company’s website and click on Sign Up. You’ll need to enter your email address and then select whether or not you would like to receive notifications about when your home security system is being monitored by Nest Labs.
You can also find more information about this service on their official FAQ page here: https://www.nest.com/faqs/faq-about-nest-awareness/.
how to sign up for nest aware on iPhone
sign up for Nest Aware on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap Nest Aware (or More).
- Tap Get Started if you have not already set up a Nest account with Google or Apple Pay; otherwise, skip to step 5 below where you can sign up for free via Google or Apple Pay after confirming your email address and providing payment information as needed (if applicable).
How to sign up for Nest Aware on your phone
- Open the Nest app.
- Go to the settings menu and select “Nest Aware.”
- Click “Start your free trial.” Enter your credit card information, then click “Subscribe.”
- Select a plan from the drop-down menu.
How to sign up for Nest Aware in the web app
If you are signed up for Nest Aware, the device will automatically install the latest version of the app.
If you have not signed up yet and want to start using Nest Aware, follow these steps:
- Go to nest.com/usenest-aware/home on your computer or phone browser. The URL may vary depending on what device you’re using as well as whether or not it’s connected to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data networks (more about this later). The page will look like this:
- Click “I’d like more information” at the top of the screen so that a pop-up appears asking if it’s okay for them (Nest) collect certain types of data from me when I use their product(s). You can choose yes or no here; if you select yes then proceed with step 3 below; otherwise skip ahead immediately after reading this paragraph!
How to cancel Nest Aware subscriptions
You can cancel your subscription through the Nest app, the web app or your account settings.
To cancel Nest Aware on the dashboard of the Nest app:
- Go to Settings and tap on “Unsubscribe from pre-selected services” in order to remove it from your account.
- If you want to remove it from all devices at once, select “Remove all subscriptions” instead.
You can easily sign up for a Nest Aware plan through the Nest app.
How do you sign up for Nest Aware plan through the Nest app, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and tap the Search bar at the top of your screen. Enter “Nest” in this search field and then click Go.
- Tap Get Start under My Account to open your Account tab, which will locat on any other device you have already connect to Wi-Fi with a password that matches what was use during setup (see below).
- Tap Add New Device at bottom of screen if you don’t see it there yet; then choose whether you want to enroll in Monthly Payments (which gives access to all features) or Yearly Payments (which limits some features). You’ll receive an email notifying when new software updates are available for both models so make sure not to miss out on those!
Nest Aware is a subscription-based service that allows you to monitor your home’s activity. It will set off an alarm if someone attempts to break into your house or uninvit individual enters through a door that has left open. The free version of this app does essentially the same thing, but it does not include features like motion detection or smart window locks. Nest Aware Plus is similar except for having advanced security features like facial recognition and fingerprint scanning at no extra cost.
The only difference between these two products is in the services they provide and how much they cost. You can find out more about each one by reading our review article here: Nest Aware vs Nest Aware Plus – What is better?
To sign up, go to nestawarenessplus.com/signup, register an account (or log in), add payment information using credit card, debit card or PayPal account if need (you won’t charg unless cancelation notice sent within 60 days). You’ll receive an email within 24 hours confirming receipt of registration request; after which time you’ll get access code via email shortly thereafter along with further instructions on how to download the app from Google Play Store on eligible Android devices (such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ smartphones) or Apple App Store on iPhone at least 16GB storage capacity.)